The Forum > The Forum

Post Counts

(1/2) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 24, 2011, 21:31 ---I believe TPC said the posts in Chatters don't add to the count.  

--- End quote ---

They don't.  They used to but Chatters gets cleaned out at least once a year and it was somewhat painful for members to watch their post counts go down when it did.  So, posts in Chatters do not count toward your total.

Liz:

--- Quote from: birdcamfan on July 24, 2011, 20:33 ---I'm traditionally a low count person, I hope to break 800 this year and I'm a first week forum member! (I'm moving toward being an old bird fast enough on my own thank you very much!)

--- End quote ---
LOL!  ;D 8)

bcbird:
I believe TPC said the posts in Chatters don't add to the count.  

birdcamfan:
I'm traditionally a low count person, I hope to break 800 this year and I'm a first week forum member! (I'm moving toward being an old bird fast enough on my own thank you very much!)

Liz:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 21, 2011, 02:49 ---
--- Quote from: LinderLou on May 20, 2011, 22:58 ---What is the importance of post counts? I post on info I have on a site or a sincere response to another post other than just a smiley or whatever.

--- End quote ---
I know that when I first started visiting forums and didn't know what I was doing, I would ask folks who had posted alot figuring they would know what was going on :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks, TPC.  That does help us when we're newbies.
LinderLou, I get what you're saying -- it's not about increasing your number of posts.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version