Manitoba Peregrines > Brandon Tower Peregrines

Tower Nest - 2011 / Zeus & Alice

(1/12) > >>

RCF:
I think the tower birdies have gone south.  I haven't seen Alice or Zeus for a few days but I did see a hawk flying and hovering very close to the tower yesterday, probably looking for prey.

birdcamfan:
I had to get out a map and draw a pedigree to get it straight.

GCG:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on October 04, 2011, 16:25 ---
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on October 04, 2011, 13:27 ---OMG! :o Don't know how you keep all the familial connections straight, TPC, and right at the tip of your fingers! :o Amazing! 8) Even when I read all the connections over very slowly, I still have difficulty following it all. ::)

--- End quote ---

I have cheat sheets for some of the more obsure ones  ;)

--- End quote ---
Incredible, TPC, you must eat, sleep and "drink" falcons. They say that the brain can concentrate on one thing (falcons) and many other things. Have you ever thought about publishing a "This is how I do it" book? ??? ???

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on October 04, 2011, 13:27 ---OMG! :o Don't know how you keep all the familial connections straight, TPC, and right at the tip of your fingers! :o Amazing! 8) Even when I read all the connections over very slowly, I still have difficulty following it all. ::)

--- End quote ---

I have cheat sheets for some of the more obsure ones  ;)

Kinderchick:
OMG! :o Don't know how you keep all the familial connections straight, TPC, and right at the tip of your fingers! :o Amazing! 8) Even when I read all the connections over very slowly, I still have difficulty following it all. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version