Author Topic: QC / Rimouski - 2011  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Ellie

• Past Member
  • Fledgling
Re: ON / Rimouski - 2011 / ? & ?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 22:26 »
Thanks for the Link Elaine.  Not only did I check on Alex but had a good giggle about a fledge in Calgary.  Allie causing the occasions of horror.  Also Harlie and how that could have been a great disaster.  My how good the parents were. :)

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 14:21 »
No link took me to the beginning of the thread. However, I did find the pictures on page 17, 1/2 way down. He is a beautiful bird, tks for posting.

Offline Elaine L

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 14:15 »
Great photos of the superb-looking fledging from this site, Alex, on the Bird Cams Around the World site.  Here is the link:  http://www.peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=766&start=0

Offline Elaine L

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 17:21 »
From what I can figure out at this site in the chat room, the female had a previous mate and produced an egg, then her mate somehow died; then, she acquired another mate, and produced two more eggs.  The expected hatch is around May 22.  Mind you, there is no authority speaking on this site, at least not yet, so I don't know if this information is really accurate, or not.

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 20:05 »
This is great news!
Another pair of nesting falcons in Canada that we know about and can watch!
The more the merrier!!!
Good news all around!

Offline Elaine L

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
QC / Rimouski - 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 16:37 »
2011 NESTING SEASON

Eve from the University of Montreal falcon site reported this on the Montreal site today.  A nest box with a cam was installed in Rimouski, Quebec in 2010.  A falcon pair has claimed it, and they are there now.  Here is the link to the camera:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/diffusion-c%C3%A9gep-de-rimouski