Author Topic: Red//Blue "who's online" ?  (Read 46697 times)

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
Re: Red//Blue "who's online" ?
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2008, 20:49 »
lmao ty ty

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2008, 20:48 »
Holy Smokes, Eagle, You are!!!  Sorry I didn't realize you were sneaking up and doing some passing, too!  Congrats and good luck!  ;D

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2008, 20:46 »
Aren't I in the race too?

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2008, 20:20 »
Hmm lets see what color Liz changes to when she fledges. lol or not. 

I think it's a race between Liz and TPC! We'll have to keep our eyes on them...anyone taking bets?!  ;D

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2008, 15:50 »
Congratulations, Stormy!

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2008, 14:48 »
Well its good to know that we did get that part right!!! LOL.  Hmm lets see what color Liz changes to when she fledges. lol or not. 

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2008, 13:58 »
Sooooo,

I was keeping track of a few Eggs - and stormy just hatched with a 10th post, and is now blue!   ;D

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2008, 13:28 »
I do note that on another forum where I am an administrator my name is in red.  but it's not active (only in testing phases) so I don't have anything other than that to say (no one has posted anything like 100 posts!)

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2008, 13:24 »
Yeah, that threw me off too.  Why didn't the chicks get a different color from the hatchlings?  For Tracy being "always" red, it's possibly because she's the administrator and maybe modified her settings (not necessarily color) to allow her to use her "shovel and pail" to move everybody else around  ;) , after somebody fledges we'll see.  Good to see "Southern Canada"  ;D is enjoying a beautiful day.  So far all I've read about (and believe me there's alot to go through, geez you guys!!)  it's been all thunderstorms and humidity!

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2008, 13:16 »
Oh my goodness, I'm almost a fledgling -- maybe I'd best shut up!   ;D

Please don't Liz!!!  From what I've investigated it's quite possibly to do with how many posts you have as to who is what color.  Let's see if you turn green or yellow next!!!  I've been all over the forum for the makers of this software to see if it's discussed in there, but apparently they aren't as interested as the rest of us as to why we have different colors, they are far more technically inclined and posting "fixes" and "modifications" for the software.  Drab boring stuff, not even a single bird discussion! :o  I can't hardly believe it ;D ::)  Most I've been able to decifer though is that is has to do either with what group you are a part of (unsure about that, don't think TPC has assigned any of you chatterboxes to a looney group yet, heheeh just kidding) or how far up the ladder of time online and posts you have accumulated (apparently the forum software doesn't take into consideration the social discussions as separate  :-X ) Gotta say I love to hear how the weather is doing in all areas of Canada though!

Interesting thought, since it really does seem that Eggs are red (TPC notwithstanding and I still don't get that!) - ever since I started paying close attention it's always been Eggs as red.  But Hatchlings and Chicks are both blue - so we may not get a new color for Fledglings.

In this part of "southern canada" (okay, washington state - which is on the western border of Canada) it's gorgeous today.  Sunny, probably hit a high of about 27C, calm, low humidity.  I look forward to hanging out in my back yard with a glass of nice wine after work today.  :)

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2008, 13:08 »
Oh my goodness, I'm almost a fledgling -- maybe I'd best shut up!   ;D

Please don't Liz!!!  From what I've investigated it's quite possibly to do with how many posts you have as to who is what color.  Let's see if you turn green or yellow next!!!  I've been all over the forum for the makers of this software to see if it's discussed in there, but apparently they aren't as interested as the rest of us as to why we have different colors, they are far more technically inclined and posting "fixes" and "modifications" for the software.  Drab boring stuff, not even a single bird discussion! :o  I can't hardly believe it ;D ::)  Most I've been able to decifer though is that is has to do either with what group you are a part of (unsure about that, don't think TPC has assigned any of you chatterboxes to a looney group yet, heheeh just kidding) or how far up the ladder of time online and posts you have accumulated (apparently the forum software doesn't take into consideration the social discussions as separate  :-X ) Gotta say I love to hear how the weather is doing in all areas of Canada though!

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2008, 02:15 »
Don't worry, Liz, technically this is a 'social network' isn't it?!  So, it could be argued that this is a 'social life'  ... or at least that's what I like to tell myself!! :)  ;D
I think anyone chatting online at this ridiculous hour of the night must be telling themselves that.  ;D ;D - That said, I see I'm the only one here -  :o - Bed time!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 16:42 by The Peregrine Chick »

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2008, 01:39 »
Don't be embarassed, just proves I have some social life   :P 

And that I don't, apparently!!   ;D

Don't worry, Liz, technically this is a 'social network' isn't it?!  So, it could be argued that this is a 'social life'  ... or at least that's what I like to tell myself!! :)  ;D

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2008, 23:05 »
Don't be embarassed, just proves I have some social life   :P 

And that I don't, apparently!!   ;D

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2008, 22:09 »
Sucking up desired? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  .........