Author Topic: Red//Blue "who's online" ?  (Read 46685 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: Red//Blue "who's online" ?
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2008, 09:48 »
Hmm, that explains why it went down to 10 degrees C last night - nice job!! ;D

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2008, 17:41 »
But I'm waving the fan!  Can't you feel that nice cool breeze coming over the Rockies?

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2008, 17:30 »
Very good WG ... nice wrist action, gentle delivery ... now if we could just get you waving that fan ...  ;D

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2008, 21:50 »
hmmmm..... more sucking up required.... that shovel whack earlier really dislodged everything.... I'm sorry I'll play nice now.... I'll do the skinning of grapes and feeding too...  ;D  *groveling*

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2008, 19:47 »
Someone needs to volunteer to feed skinned grapes to our Purple Goddess TPC!  Not the one working the fan.   LOL   ;)

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2008, 00:14 »
nite bcbird, and one and all.  :D :D :D

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2008, 00:06 »
Mmmmm, I think there should be a hammock for naps.
Thinking of naps, it's time for bed for me.
You're right, Deedream, this has been a fun day in the company of special people.
See you tomorrow.  Sleep well.

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2008, 00:02 »
hmm yes the possibilities of what one can do for one in a garden are quiet endless are they not bcbird? lol

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2008, 23:58 »
Right! Now to continue the sucking up thread....... 
And perhaps our Goddess might need fanning to keep comfortable in the summer sun shining on her garden.  I would be honoured to wave the royal fan to provide a gentle breeze as she conducts her regal duties.  

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2008, 23:52 »
and before anyone of ya all notice that I was the one to "revive" this thread today, well thats right I did, so be it.. noticed something and had to open my big old trap,  8) I was being quite juvinile earlier, bout, new people being blue and this and that..but now after a long and thoughtful evening...........  who cares, really,  as long as TPC is the colour she wants to be who cares!! Right?!!  :D 8) 8)

and I just realized that with the power of the internet and NO emotion that this and previous post might come off all wrong,,  :(,  having fun had a great day on the forum dispite feeling very sad guys that its almost over, and TPC has the best forum I have ever been on, well have not been on very many, folks way to nasty and mean, but anyways,,,,, hope you all get that this is me acting silly and feeling good vibes from everybody, and right back at ya!!!  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 23:59 by deedream »

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2008, 23:34 »
Hmmm, well now it seems I have come back to the red/blue thread to discover it has become the sucking up thread! Well now I know how some people appreciate a good suck up,  and after today, I for one feel I am due to do a good bit of sucking up. :-*

My gosh yes, Royal purple for TPC, whatever she wants as far as I am concerned.  If she wants me to research out colors and their meaning before she decides I will do so. Only the best will do for TPC! The rest of us will make do with our red or blue or green or whatever color we end up being and be darn glad about it!! She is in fact the Goddess, and as such should be attended to accordingly, and goddess's have gardens not only sand boxes, and if she notices any bad weeds in her garden then ... well she should have many gardeners to take care of that for her, and I have already applyed for that job, as I would hope that ya'all would!  Never mind about us all worrying bout our own colours or anyone elses except hers. Right?  8) 8) 8)

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2008, 22:07 »
can I be blue.... hmmmm... wait a minute .... I am Blue!!!!! okay then ..... hmmmm..... please not pink.......  or yellow.....hmmmm .... I like being blue.  ;D ::) ;D

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2008, 22:05 »
We're not worthy,  we're not worthy....... but oh so thankful!  ;D

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2008, 21:55 »
We all know you're the Goddess of this Sandbox, TPC, and have to much respect for you to think otherwise, bowing to the Sandbox Goddess lol

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2008, 21:48 »
I did say on some other thread (or maybe I thought it and then deleted, so as to not have toooo many responses) that TPC should be purple -- the colour of royalty.  And I'd like to be orange, because it's my favourite colour!  And even if I get to the "old falcon" or whatever was said I was heading too, STILL want to be orange!  LOL