Author Topic: 2008 Special Edition Tees - Testimonials  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: 2008 Special Edition Tees - Testimonials
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 23:06 »
Got it, thanks.  It's beautiful! 

Offline Loriann

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 18:16 »
Lol.. thanks Carly.
and yes.. i finally have my T.. and its lovely... can't wait to wear it.  Hope everyone else has theirs too.. one day when we all gather in the "Peg, we'll wear them..

Offline Loriann

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 14:53 »
 **   hubby informs me there is a 'squishy' package in the mail today for me.. so... perhaps my T-shirt has finally winged its way to me... **
but y'all can still send me sympathy chocolates if you like..  ;D

Offline bev.

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 08:39 »
Sorry, I have not been here for awhile.
Well  a long while. I have been so busy and traveling with my hubby. When he has a business trip, I have been going with him. I have also been watching the eagles.

I have my T-shirts. I am not sure when they came.  When we got home on Friday evening March 20, they  were there. I gave my grandson his and he was thrilled. 
He wore it all day Sunday and my daughter said he insisted on wearing it to school on Monday.
When I told him that Trey was the dad of RAdisson, then he figured it was really special becasue he watched her last year.

The best part for me was that he started telling me about raptors. 
He had gotten a book out of the library all about raptors. Well that and the world wars , but Raptors.
Whoo Hooo!!!! :) :) ;D ;D
We watched some video footage of the eagles being born at Norfolk and he thought that was great also.
I just have to keep him interested.

My husband and my shirts are great also.  I should have ordered a youth also but I can grow into it.
so pass along the chocolate my way !!!! ;D ;D

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 15:59 »
I got my T-Shirt!!!  It's beautiful, I love it!!  Thank you TPC, I will wear it with pride  ;D

Oh Loriann, I swear the Post Man was wearing a similar T-Shirt when I passed him in the hallway!! ;)

Offline Elaine L

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 14:57 »
Tracy, I just wanted to let you know that my peregrine falcon t-shirt arrived, and it looks great, especially with Trey's photo on it, and it fits very well.  I will be happy to wear this t-shirt in honour of the Radisson peregrines.

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 15:04 »
Just got back from South Carolina yesterday - and what a homecoming! Cold wet - instead of sunny and warm - but finding the t-shirt was worth it. Love it! Thanks so much for having these made, Tracy.

Offline irenekl

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 13:56 »
Stopped in at the Radisson this morning and got my T-shirt.  I think I look fantastic!!  I too got a little choked up and wouldn't you know as I was reading the back Elton John was singing Candle in the Wind on the radio.  Felt like an idiot!

I too thank you Tracy for the t-shirts.  They are really nice and I will enjoy wearing it.

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 13:36 »
Yipeeeee I just checked my mail and the only thing worth keeping was the t-shirt.!!!! Of course I got a little choked up reading the front and the back but again Tracy, thank-you for all the work you do to keep this going!

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 13:07 »
Yahoo!  The mail today included my T shirt.  It's fabulous, especially the amount of detail on the front picture of our hero, Trey.  Thank you, Tracy, what a great bit of work!

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 17:49 »
I agree, I'm SOOO getting excited for the first sighting!!! ....Which will be by TPC I'm thinking!  :P - And I've just picked up my FAB new T-Shirt from the Radisson - They called TPC 'The BIRD LADY' ...lol.... ;D - and the T-Shirt is TERRIFIC!!!! Love the colour, love the pic of TREY!!! - Thanks a bunch TPC for the effort and work you put into it!! :D...(Hm I think this is 'off topic' for this tread, sorry.  :-[

Offline CeeBee

• Falcon Fan
  • Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 17:00 »
I love the t-shirt Tracy - thank you for doing this.  I must admit I got a little teary when I read the caption but the shirt is beautiful and very comfy.  I will be looking for other people wearing one this summer!

Offline birdcamfan

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 19:31 »
Yahoo! Mine came too. It is a work of art and I'll wear it proudly! (Very nice cotton fabric too). Thanks to all who contributed in so many ways to make this project a success.

Offline dodobird

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 09:00 »
Here I sit at work wearing my awsome new t-shirt. It is perfect. Thank you Tracey (and Dennis, I am proud to be wearing one of your pictures).
The dedication on the back is also perfect. Pardon me for being redundant but I really, really love my t-shirt. ;D ;D
Thank you , thank you.

Offline Pam

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
2008 Special Edition Tees - Testimonials
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 22:12 »
The shirts are great, Tracy - thanks for all your work!