Author Topic: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign  (Read 34356 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2010, 17:04 »
TPC, will there be a "campaign" for the 2010 Kinderchicklets fundraising added to the project website? It doesn't matter to me but, in case you want to keep track of how much is raised this way, I thought it would be better to check first before donating through one of the other options!  ???

Yes there will be Saoirse - tomorrow in fact!!  Thanks for reminding me to post a link to the page here when its up and running!

Offline Saoirse

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2010, 12:58 »
TPC, will there be a "campaign" for the 2010 Kinderchicklets fundraising added to the project website? It doesn't matter to me but, in case you want to keep track of how much is raised this way, I thought it would be better to check first before donating through one of the other options!  ???

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2010, 21:42 »
Well, thank you, one and all! And I too plan to match the Kinderchicklet's final total, "dollar for dollar", to quote
Eye-Spy! :D

Offline des

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2010, 12:27 »
Definitely meant match and will match - the 'Chicklets are amazing! I hope they had a great graduation day, and please tell them how very special they all are, Kinderchick!
Ditto to all of the above from me.  Super effort from you all.  And think of all the long term value of all that learning!

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2010, 11:43 »
Congratulations to Kinderchicklets, each and every one of you did a wonderful job!!!!!  It is wonderful that you care so much about the falcons that you have raised 132.17 dollars for the cause.  Will I can't match your big donation I will send something to Tracy in the form of a cheque sometime this summer.  Again Congratulations!!!

Offline Jo

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2010, 06:10 »
when I added up all of our coins late this afternoon, our GRAND TOTAL was (enormous drum roll, please!)... $132.17! ;D  :D

Wow - that's amazing! Congratulations to the Kinderchicklets. As they say "the cheque is in the mail".

Tracy - I haven't matched the total, but have e-mailed you details so you can include the amount in your tally.

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2010, 00:46 »
Same here, another match of the total the little ones raised.

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2010, 23:55 »
Hey, I said I would match it too, even if it means I won't be able to feed my children, or send my cheque to the starving orphans, or help Alli pay for etiquite classes, or post Barbara's bail.......
Barbara does nothing that would ever require bail  ::)
My cheque for $ 150.00 is written and just waiting for the ok to be mailed to the project.
And you, my darlin' boy, are such a cutie ....    ::) ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 00:01 by bccs »

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2010, 23:54 »
Definitely meant match and will match - the 'Chicklets are amazing! I hope they had a great graduation day, and please tell them how very special they all are, Kinderchick!

Offline Pam

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2010, 22:21 »
Yup, me too...... think I can survive without food for a few days.....

Congrats, kinderchicklets!

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2010, 22:21 »
Well definitely a great big round of applause to the Kinderchicklets for their fanastic fundraising. You kids rock, wonderful wonderful job.  :-* :-* and I am more than happy to match your total.

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2010, 22:19 »
Hey, I said I would match it too, even if it means I won't be able to feed my children, or send my cheque to the starving orphans, or help Alli pay for etiquite classes, or post Barbara's bail.......

Offline Saoirse

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2010, 22:03 »
Well, I said I'd match what the kinderchicklets raised -- and I'm still in for that (so I just won't eat this coming week -- and that won't be a bad thing!).  ::)  Seriously, though, Kinderchick, those kids should be really proud of themselves -- and you should be proud of yourself for inspiring them.  :-*

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2010, 21:34 »
Well, you are NOT going to believe this! :o Yesterday, I thought I had posted the Kinderchicklets final total, or at least the close to final total, but it seems I was wrong! :o This morning, at the Kinderchicklet's Graduation, we raised a whole bunch more money, when their grandparents suddenly starting digging into their pockets and giving their little 'chicklets more "loonies" and "toonies", etc. etc. to add to our collection box! :o Needless to say, this was totally unexpected and I was in shock! :o I will post the whole story tomorrow on the Classroom Board, because I am exhausted this evening. But when I added up all of our coins late this afternoon, our GRAND TOTAL was (enormous drum roll, please!)... $132.17! ;D For those of you who posted that you would "match" what they raised, I don't imagine that you ever thought it would be THAT much! :o I know that I, myself, never imagined they would come close to $100.00, let alone MORE than $100.00! :o So whatever amount people feel they are able to contribute to the Recovery Project, I'm sure that it will all be gratefully accepted! Right, Tracy? ;) Thank you to all who jumped on our "bandwagon", in support of our beloved Manitoba Peregrines! :D

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2010, 22:41 »
Tracy, any preference on how we should pay our "kinderchicklet matching" donations? Online donation through the website? Or a cheque?

Good questions Saoirse ... I'll set up an online donation link for Kinderchicklet Campaign donations - you will be able to specify the amount and pay online.  Or you can pay by cheque, please include a donation form and mark that its part of the Kinderchicklet Campaign if you wouldn't mind.

Please remember folks, that I can't issue tax receipts until our CRA review is complete, so if you want to wait you can contibute to the Kinderchicklet Campaign right up until the end of December 2010.