Author Topic: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign  (Read 34478 times)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 19:07 »
Yikes! :o Looks like I should have checked with TPC first. ;) Oh well, how does that song go? "It don't matter to me!"I will still match the Kinderchicklets, TPC. They are so excited about bringing in their "loonies" and "toonies"!  ;D And I don't mind sending in my donation when our campaign is done, by the end of June... unless, of course, you would prefer us to hold off, for the time being.  :-\ At any rate, I will make a pledge to match them, whatever you decide and whatever is the easiest for you. :)

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 18:29 »
I will definitely be willing to match (hope the figure doesn't have too many zero's) Will make my donation when their total is announced.
Way to Go Kinderchicklets  :-*

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 17:46 »
I appreciate the Kinderchicklets and their commitment to the Project but I should let everyone know that at the moment our charitable status is being reviewed - I made a change on our last tax return and it prompted a review  :-\  What that means is that I can't issue tax receipts until the review is finished.

So we can do one of two things ...

1.  You can send in your donation and I will hold it until the review is complete then send out a tax receipt
OR
2.  You can hold onto the donation until the review is complete and then send it in and I can issue the tax receipt then.

Offline dodobird

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 16:42 »
I will absolutely match (well, to a point - I know they will be fantastic fundraisers) They have started out with a big bang. Will watch for your updates Kinderchick.

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 16:13 »
If you haven't already read this on one of the Kinderchicklet's threads, we began our fundraising campaign for the Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project, today at school. ;D The Kinderchicklets are raiding their piggy banks and are bringing "loonies" and "toonies" to school. On our first day, we have raised $20.00! ;D Once again, my school Principal has agreed to "match" the amount that the Kinderchicklets raise, by a donation from our school! :D I plan to "match" the Kinderchicklets, as well, with a personal donation. :D Anyone else up for the challenge, or at least matching part of what the 'chicklets raise? :-\ I will post an update each day till their Graduation Day, which is on Friday, June 25th. ;D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 16:20 by Kinderchick »