The Project > Ask the Peregrine Chick

Ask the Peregrine Chick - How it Works

(1/11) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bcbird on April 05, 2021, 19:46 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 05, 2021, 12:20 ---Hey GCG!

I'm trying to make sure I cross link to everything here on the forum so that the folks on the forum (arguably our most engaged) are in the loop on everything!
Hope this helps!
TPC

--- End quote ---

Thank you, TPC, for keeping the forum up to date.  It is the only place I regularly check.

--- End quote ---

That's what we were finding - some folks check everywhere most most folks have a go-to, so trying to post across them all with the same information or most of it at least. Makes it easier for me too frankly - still have to do the work but there is a pattern to circulating it.

bcbird:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 05, 2021, 12:20 ---Hey GCG!

I'm trying to make sure I cross link to everything here on the forum so that the folks on the forum (arguably our most engaged) are in the loop on everything!
Hope this helps!
TPC

--- End quote ---

Thank you, TPC, for keeping the forum up to date.  It is the only place I regularly check.

The Peregrine Chick:
Hey GCG!

We had a little flurry of returns just before and just after the crazy weather we got here last week.  We have are using the forum, the blog and twitter to keep folks up to-date - and I'm trying to make sure I cross link to everything here on the forum so that the folks on the forum (arguably our most engaged) are in the loop on everything!  I'm sure there will be bugs to work out using all three platforms again but got to start somewhere :)

Hope this helps!
TPC

GCG:
What is the latest date of our returning PF's? Is there a chance of having more nests than our Radisson returnees? Thanks!

birdcamfan:
I didn't know that tape was still used. Too bad it is so difficult to convert. Learn something new every day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version