Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
On Wednesday, my husband and I were out and about after work and noticed two peregrines at this site. One was on the NW corner the other on the NE corner. ;D

Given that Ella has nested here in the past (and was initially unwilling to let Hart bring a lady friend home after she moved downtown), we (I) have been keeping an eye on this site too.
Also the Logan site as that is where Pip hatched and Ella has visited there in the spring/fall in past years. 
Fingers crossed!
well you have an egg. that is good. nay sign of Ella  and Pip

Not yet, but I'm hoping to find out who a bird is I've seen hanging around at another nestsite - I'm hoping it might be Pip or Ella - its been tough getting a good idea of size but I am hopeful.   Have to do it old school (with a spotting scope) I'm afraid, so the conditions need to be right - good light, little wind, lots of patience and more than the usual amount of luck.  The bird has been relatively consistent in its visits so fingers crossed I will be able to "see" who they are.
West Winnipeg Peregrines / Re: West Winnipeg - 2024 / ? & ?
« Last post by bev. on Today at 16:49 »
thanks Dupres
just maybe tit is Ella and pip
Radisson Peregrines / Re: Radisson - 2024 / Pandemic & Hazel
« Last post by bev. on Today at 16:47 »
well you have an egg. that is good. nay sign of Ella  and Pip
Brandon Tower Peregrines / Re: Tower Nest - 2024 / ? & ?
« Last post by dupre501 on Today at 13:18 »
Thank you for the updates RCF!
West Winnipeg Peregrines / Re: West Winnipeg - 2024 / ? & ?
« Last post by dupre501 on Today at 13:03 »
On Wednesday, my husband and I were out and about after work and noticed two peregrines at this site. One was on the NW corner the other on the NE corner. ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10