Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Radisson Peregrines / Re: Radisson - 2024 / Pandemic & Hazel
« Last post by allikat on May 08, 2024, 19:20 »
Although difficult to hear that Ella and Pip have been displaced (hope they are okay 🤞🏻), it is still encouraging to know other peregrines are here, and technically adding to the bloodlines and peregrine recovery.
Guess we will wait to hear about what Ella and Pip will do or go, and hope they remain a pair at a new nest site.
Radisson Peregrines / Re: Radisson - 2024 / Pandemic & Hazel
« Last post by bev. on May 08, 2024, 12:47 »
Oh no. maybe they will go west site. darn. I hate these fights especially when there are eggs involved.
will be waiting for news
Will have more info and photos in a blog post later today :)

So far as I know - Ella and Pip are fine.  Haven't had any reports of injured or dead birds and I have folks keeping an eye out.  Looks like Ella blooded Hazel on the first day though!  (ya Ella!)

Hazel is the grand-daughter of Annie from our first West Wpg nest - so great-granddaughter of Jules & Beau.  Grandma was Miracle, formerly Dakota Ace's mate in Fargo

Pandemic is son of Annie and Fleming who was also from the West Winnipeg nest, but her parents were Ty (from the Radisson) and Faith (from Duluth MN).  - he's quite beautiful.
Radisson Peregrines / Re: Radisson - 2024 / Pip & Ella
« Last post by ballywing on May 08, 2024, 11:49 »
Oh NO!! :o - This is terrible news. :' ( Seeing that it's quite early in the season, is there a chance of Ella laying more eggs?? ....In the NOT wrong place this time?) The stupid East Ledge has been the downfall of too many eggs/chicks over the years!!  >:( :-[  (Would it have been easier to guard the West Nest without leaving the eggs out in the open.... as it's more sheltered)?
Brandon Tower Peregrines / Re: Tower Nest - 2024 / ? & ?
« Last post by RCF on May 06, 2024, 12:01 »
There are two falcons out here this morning.  :-* ;D   

The two of them were dive bombing the Ravens, who are still feeding little ones. I can only assume that the falcons are claiming the territory.
 Not a great day for photos though!

McKenzie Seeds Peregrines / Re: McKenzie Seeds - 2024 / ? & ?
« Last post by birdbrain on May 06, 2024, 08:06 »
Hope it stays!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10