Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I look forward to the live cam. Are we close to going live TPC?

I think so ... with the change at Shaw ( they are now Rogers) there have been some changes in our partnership.  They will continue to broadcast on their local community tv channel (or longer daily I believe is still the plan) but they aren't able to to do the tech wizardry for the streaming. So we will be handling that at our end. I have half of it set up now, just working out the way (hardware or software) to let our cameras talk to YouTube.  It has been going well (knock on wood) so we should be going live in time for folks to watch incubation and (fingers crossed) the hatch.  My best guesstimate for hatch is maybe as early as June 21/22 with only the 2 eggs & the cool messy weather it's hard to be sure when  hat incubation began. I'd like to be up running and streaming in a week if I can ...
Radisson Peregrines / Re: Radisson - 2024 / Pandemic & Hazel
« Last post by GCG on Today at 07:29 »
I look forward to the live cam. Are we close to going live TPC?
« Last post by Kinderchick on June 01, 2024, 14:09 »
What a lot of Drama going on downtown! Glad to hear that Hazel & Pandemic have chosen the nestbox to lay their eggs. But I hope that Pip & Ella are okay.
USA Peregrines / Re: MN / Great Spirit Bluff - 2024 / Newman & ?
« Last post by bev. on May 31, 2024, 21:56 »
I have the band, and where she is from. Will look it up in my notes and post it in next couple of days
« Last post by bev. on May 31, 2024, 21:54 »
Glad she is protected

We are having high winds and storms also
Bell Tower, Edmonton, Alberta / Re: Bell Tower - 2024 / B32 & Squeak
« Last post by bev. on May 24, 2024, 22:22 »
Hatch 3
May 23
7:47am

Hatch 4
May 34
12:47 am
Yup, never gets old - very pretty bird that one!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10