The Forum > The Forum

Post Images on the Forum

(1/4) > >>

Kinderchick:
Thanks for your encouragement, Doreen. :-* Will keep trying. ;)

Doreen:
Kinderchick it took me awhile too. I just kept going back to Elaine's instructions and finally it worked. Trust me if I can do it, anyone can.  ;)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Elaine L on April 08, 2011, 11:54 ---Just in case this is of help to anyone who is interested, here is what I did to get the photos of my dogs on the Forum...
--- End quote ---

Well, this evening, I got as far as signing up with a user name & password in Photobucket. Even managed to open up an album and a sub album but after that, I was stuck. ::) And I think I recall rcf saying somewhere that it isn't rocket science. ;) Well, for me, I guess it is because when I attempted to upload photos from my computer, I just couldn't do it, even when following your very precise step-by-step directions, Elaine. :-\

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on April 08, 2011, 14:54 ---... Whatever you do, once you upload a photo into a specific album in photobucket,  do not move it to another album if you have posted a pic in a forum.  The posted pic disappears from your post.......I learned the hard way.  ::)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for this tip, rcf. :) I seem to recall that happening to you last year. :-\ I wonder why this happens? ???

RCF:
Elaine L, you explained that perfectly, better than I could.  :)   Whatever you do, once you upload a photo into a specific album in photobucket,  do not move it to another album if you have posted a pic in a forum.  The posted pic disappears from your post.......I learned the hard way.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version