Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (80/100) > >>

bev.:
I have been keeping an eye on Miss Edmonton ,s well. She is still well and looking good and watching over her site.

We are still trying to get a nest box there.

bev.:
I still want a picture of the young one but they are going to keep this one for breeding.  the wee one is too young to foster into any of the nests that are active.  I am good with that. We will some good genes to pass around.  Miss Edmonton is doing well and I still am hoping for a loose male to come by.

Alison:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 09, 2009, 23:34 ---Gord e-mailed me today and one of Miss Edmontons eggs hatched. I am so happy about that. good genes.
the other would have but Phil said there was a wee hole and it dried out too quick.
One is better than none :-* :-*

--- End quote ---

I am so pleased to see that one of Miss Edmonton's eggs hatched. She is such a great falcon. Looking forward to updates on the little one.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 09, 2009, 23:34 ---Gord e-mailed me today and one of Miss Edmontons eggs hatched. I am so happy about that. good genes.  the other would have but Phil said there was a wee hole and it dried out too quick.  One is better than none :-* :-*

--- End quote ---

Very happy news Bev...very happy!!!  

carly:
What will do with the chick bev?  Are they going to hack it on it's own or is there a foster family who could take it?  I hope he/she isn't alone at least and has some company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version