Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (73/100) > >>

bev.:
On april21, Miss Edmonton was in North Texas.
Go girl go.

Tonight we spotted a falcon at the Weber building. Hopefully they are just stopping there or it is male from last year.
will post pictures when they are processed and I  send them to biologists.

bev.:
Miss Edmonton is 2 days later , than last year on the move.  could have been weather.

carly:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 16, 2010, 11:38 ---
--- Quote from: bev. on April 14, 2010, 18:55 ---I just received an update  that Miss Edmonton sometime before April6, which is when her transmitter turned on. she flew from northern columbia through Panama  that day. On April 12she passed through Costa Rica into NIcaragua.

She is on her way :-* :-*

--- End quote ---

Holy cats she's late on the move ...

--- End quote ---

The Genesse male left late too, perhaps the biologists are correct in thinking they slow them down somehow.  I know Bev had mentioned that they were wondering about that.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bev. on April 14, 2010, 18:55 ---I just received an update  that Miss Edmonton sometime before April6, which is when her transmitter turned on. she flew from northern columbia through Panama  that day. On April 12she passed through Costa Rica into NIcaragua.

She is on her way :-* :-*

--- End quote ---

Holy cats she's late on the move ...

carly:
Yay..hope she has a safe flight home!  I know you're anxious to see her again Bev!  Safe travels Ms Edmonton!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version