Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (4/100) > >>

bev.:
I have been away but we have Id Green girl again and we have same male , that took over last year.
Female ( M26) and male ( B over 72)

both hail from U of A . green girl, born to radisson and chase 2013); B over 72( born at U of A to radisson and chase 2015)

we are close to eggs here as she has spent the night. we will see

bev.:
we may have male back . not quite sure. one came and did not t=stay long

green girl

forgot to say we have seen an M and a 6 so we w ill get whole band yet

bev.:
2018 NESTING SEASON

april13 2018

our green girl returned.

we could see the M just  have to get the rest.
Peter and I watched her last night.

this video is compliments of Emyrauld

https://youtu.be/qcvpS40ETKM

I am so sorry about last season. for  some reason I thought I  had posted everything here, but it was a rough year for us personally and so....
but after the initial turnover of males w e had a successful year. 1 male an d 1 female were taken to  Pembina as we rescued them and 2 huge females, fledged successfully to migration. They drove us absolutely nuts, as they were so huge and flew all overan landed on everything. But they  were also a hoot to watch. our two at Pembina did great .

so now another season starts and we wait to see who our male will be

The Peregrine Chick:
I'm posting information initially shared by Newchick on another board ...

And here's the latest specs from AB site.

http://www.ab-conservation.com/wildlife-cameras/peregrine/weber-centre-peregrine-camera/

The only one I have an inkling of an idea as to where the nest is at the Weber center. 

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: soaring west on June 22, 2017, 12:35 ---Radisson's Green Girl who has nested at Weber has 3 girls and 1 boy at banding yesterday.
Bev will give more details when she has a moment .

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version