Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (23/100) > >>

soaring west:
NOooooooo   BirdLover That would be way too many for that nest. That would give Bev nightmares. That would mean that the older ones get feed first and may not have enough food to go around. It happened last year at Bell and Gord came and took it out and hacked it at Pembina.

BirdLover:
Watching a shuggle going on and spied the fifth egg.  I think it would be eggciting to see a nest with five chicks. ;D

BirdLover:
Yes, those bars are certainly in the way.  I am just watching the feeding and at times an see four chicks.  The feeder looks overwhelmed. "What do I do with all these screaming Me-Mes." LOL

RCF:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on June 17, 2014, 21:09 ---Just watching a feeding here and counted four wee heads. :D  Whomever was doing the feeding was standing in the way, of course, so couldn't see if there was a fifth.

--- End quote ---

Hey Birdlover   I was watching also and there is still the one egg to hatch. Saw a feeding earlier where she wasn't blocking the view but the bars they put in to keep the geese out were kind of blocking the view a bit.  ::)

BirdLover:
Just watching a feeding here and counted four wee heads. :D  Whomever was doing the feeding was standing in the way, of course, so couldn't see if there was a fifth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version