Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Mount Sinai Hospital - 2009-21

<< < (10/11) > >>

carly:
Oh hey , wouldn't it be cool if it was the offspring of one of our long time pairs!!  Wouldn't that be something! 

Or maybe Millie and Freedom moved to the Big Smoke after leaving Port Colbourne too!!

Loriann:
"I wonder who they are  .  Lol..it just occurred to me, wonder if it's another one of Mariah's kids "

I was thinking maybe Clarkson or Bradley from the St Lawrence site..

Loriann:
oh yeah..  pigeons will not be in short supply down there any time soon.. there is enough food to support a lot of predators.. as long as they all can get along.. its cool !

carly:
Frank had mentioned they were going to announce a new pair soon, I guess the Sun beat them to it!!  Certainly hope the other 2 pairs continue to be ok with it.  No doubt there are enough pigeons down there for 10 pairs to share so should be okay.

I wonder who they are  :).  Lol..it just occurred to me, wonder if it's another one of Mariah's kids :P

I also wonder if Rachel and Hunter are still at Yonge & Bloor.  I will have to remember to ask that.

Loriann:
sorry to all of you who i just tried emailing the story to and it didn't work..  my 'challenged' work computer blocked the external story site.. so i've resent a link..

duh.. but still thrilled to bits over this news today  !  Happy Friday. !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version