Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Mount Sinai Hospital - 2009-21

<< < (7/11) > >>

carly:
Great news here, too long to past so I'll post the link: Is it Wind or Ranger (both Rochester females!!!)??!!

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2009/05/sightings/incubation-of-at-least-two-if-not-three-eggs-observed-wind-or-ranger-may-be-the-territorial-adult-female/

bcbird:
Hey Carly, too strong is as poor for vision as too weak.  You will be so pleased to have your eagle eyes with the correct glasses prescription!

carly:
Lol at least you noticed the date  :P  Did I mention I ordered new glasses last week?  New ones should be arriving toward the end of this week, apparently the last prescription they gave me is too strong for me - you think???   ;D ;D

Alison:
I read that update on the CPF site too, Carly, and I noticed the date - it didn't seem to belong with the new updates.  ???

carly:
Disregard my previous post, I just realized that they somehow misposted something from 2002...not sure what is going on there but I was so excited I didn't see the date until now...*sigh*   Really need to look before I leap!  Probably they were reactivating the site from mothballs..

On the plus side it means it's probably still Rachel and Hunter there...really we need more people on the ground!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version