Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Mount Sinai Hospital - 2009-21

<< < (5/11) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Refresh my sad memory and tell me who exactly Wind is?

carly:
Great, great news!!!  It's Wind - confirmed!!!

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2009/06/sightings/wind-in-our-face-wind-at-our-backwe-have-seen-the-wind/

On, I wonder who the male is..could it be windwhistler ??!!  Or does she have a new beau!!  For those who don't know, Wind was displaced by Rhea Mae (Mariah's daughter) at the Sheraton 2 years ago so very happy to see her alive and well!!  No one knew for sure and the worst was feared so it's a happy, happy day here!

bev.:

--- Quote from: carly on May 31, 2009, 13:15 ---Great news here, too long to past so I'll post the link: Is it Wind or Ranger (both Rochester females!!!)??!!

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/2009/05/sightings/incubation-of-at-least-two-if-not-three-eggs-observed-wind-or-ranger-may-be-the-territorial-adult-female/
--- End quote ---

Wow!!!. I sure hope it is Wind.  I loved that female. I cried th e day  we realized that Rhea Mea had pushed her out. I i did not  know she was one of Mariahs. 
I also watcheD Rhea being hatched and fledged. It was a hard season.

Tht would be so wonderful. :) :)
Mark must be smiling from here to Timbucktwo. I  will have to e-mail him. When he e-mailed me  about Wind  the year she was edged out we were both in tears.

The Peregrine Chick:
You'll always find peregrines in close proximity to major water - oceans, lakes, major rivers .... All our sites are within spitting (virtually literally) distance of the Red and Assiniboine Rivers

carly:
Yes definitely.  Eglington is further north of Bloor and King, Sheraton and Mt Sania are all south of Bloor near the lake area.  I used to live up at Yonge and Eg years ago, nice area but over crowded with condos now :(.  Great shopping though, I still go up there to shop!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version