The Forum > The Forum

NEW - Migration / Access / Operating Problems

<< < (2/2)

The Peregrine Chick:
As an example - all my Twitter posts aren't showing up as they should ... still puzzling over that one, seems to be quite random ...

The Peregrine Chick:
Hey All,

We've migrated the forum over to the new site - you may have noticed the https:// in front of the website domain, if you hadn't no worries!

Mostly everything went smoothly, but that just means the wrinkles are small and harder to find/correct.  And this is where I need your help.

If you notice anything out of what you are used to - please post it here. 
Please include if you couldn't do what you wanted to do (i.e., send a message or post a photo or login the first time) or whether it was just something that looked different or was missing. 
Hope that makes sense.

May take me a bit to figure out what's going on, but we will keep looking.  And  I am looking to upgrade to the new forum software now that it is out of testing mode, which may solve any problems we may have - kind of a clean slate if you will.  And no we won't loose anything, just look and operate a bit different from what I understand.  But that won't be until the winter when it is quieter here. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version