Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Hamilton - Sheraton Hotel - 2008-21

<< < (59/68) > >>

carly:
IT'S A GO - ONE MO!

May 13, 2009 - After last weekend, anyone who thought that falconwatching is always an exact science knows better. "Four? No three. Well maybe four. Are you sure? No." The question was settled yesterday afternoon when a telescope view from the Stelco Tower showed four separate chicks. The image at left, taken at 05:50 this morning, clearly shows them. As they get bigger it will be easier, of course - unless they are hiding under the overhang or in the corner nearest the camera, that is. Madame X and Surge have been busy bringing food and sharing it out among the youngsters. The fun has just begun!

allikat:
MORE CHICKS TO WATCH!!  That's it..I officially can't decide which cam to watch...I think I need more computer screens  ::)

Alison:
At least three chicks have hatched at this point. Madame X has not been too willing to provide view of the chicks today.

Thank you for the info on Marco's Mom, Carly!

bev.:
Well she certainly has not had the nicest weather , has she. Hopefully it perks u for Mothers Day :)

carly:
I think we have 3 babies now, just saw a feeding but Madame X had her back to me so I couldn't see all the heads.  After she left thought I'm pretty sure I saw 3 heads and 1 egg  :D

It rained all night but has now cleared up so she's getting a nice break now as the sun coming out a bit.  This morning when I checked in on her - she was laying in the rain, soaking wet surrounded by fog!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version