Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Hamilton - Sheraton Hotel - 2008-21

<< < (31/68) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Every time I see photos of this site I have this urge to visit after the peregrines have nested and change their gravel - that stuff just looks so darn uncomfortable!

Elaine L:
The eggs are due to hatch anytime today.  The latest report on this site says that you can see a vertical line in one of the eggs, which means the little one is chipping its way out.  We can keep an eye on this site while CBC is working on getting its web cams back up to speed.

Elaine L:
Just so everyone is up-to-date, Surge and Madame X have 4 eggs, and both are busy incubating.  Madame and Surge are both very experienced, and very good parents, so all should go well here.   April 5 was the date for the last egg, so I expect that we will see hatching about May 8.  Here is the Hamilton Falcon Cam site:  http://falcons.hamiltonnature.org/

RCF:
So far there is one egg.  :)

RCF:
2012 NESTING SEASON

From the Hamilton Community Peregrine Progect

CAMERAS ONLINE - FALCON IDENTITIES CONFIRMED

March 15, 2012 - Thanks to the generous support of Worldline.ca (a Fibernetics company) our Falconcams are back online for another nesting season (Oh? You noticed? *smile*). Within the first day of operation we captured images of both adults and their bands, verifying that Madame X and Surge are still our resident pair. Both have been busy in the nest scrape... We will start watching for eggs by the end of March.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version