Manitoba Peregrines > McKenzie Seeds Peregrines

McKenzie Seeds - 2020 / Wingo Starr & Hurricane

<< < (19/26) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: RCF on April 11, 2020, 06:37 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 10, 2020, 15:37 ---
--- Quote from: RCF on April 05, 2020, 15:07 ---I have to say that Hurricane and Wingo look so much alike from far away and it seems I have mixed them up.  This post I have quoted is actually Wingo, not the newbie(on post) and Hurricane (on green ledge).

So pretty much Hurricane has been back since April 2nd. ;)

--- End quote ---

RCF - was having a look at the photos and can see that both birds have breast speckles - and it looks like the speckles go up higher on Wingo than on Hurricane - is that the case?  Or is it just the way it looks in the photos?  They are very good photos :)

--- End quote ---

I  mixed up Wingo with the unbanded female, so then assumed Hurricane was Wingo.  ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

Okay ... yup, going to have to go back and look at all the photos again 🤣
Will get back to you again if I still have questions!
Thanks RCF

RCF:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 10, 2020, 15:37 ---
--- Quote from: RCF on April 05, 2020, 15:07 ---I have to say that Hurricane and Wingo look so much alike from far away and it seems I have mixed them up.  This post I have quoted is actually Wingo, not the newbie(on post) and Hurricane (on green ledge).

--- End quote ---

RCF - was having a look at the photos and can see that both birds have breast speckles - and it looks like the speckles go up higher on Wingo than on Hurricane - is that the case?  Or is it just the way it looks in the photos?  They are very good photos :)

--- End quote ---

I  mixed up Wingo with the unbanded female, so then assumed Hurricane was Wingo.  ::) ;D

GCG:
So happy to hear it is indeed Hurricane. Since I came aboard, she is the only falcon who has remained and returned to claim their domain.  ;D

The Peregrine Chick:
https://twitter.com/mbperegrines/status/1248753375983702019

The Peregrine Chick:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version