Manitoba Peregrines > McKenzie Seeds Peregrines

McKenzie Seeds - 2020 / Wingo Starr & Hurricane

<< < (15/26) > >>

RCF:
Hurricane this morning, I think she has a feather stuck to her face. Wingo was up above on the light.  :-*

RCF:
Hurricane

RCF:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 07, 2020, 15:18 ---
You are getting to be a pro at spotting "mammals on the menu" RCF - you caught one of the Ella bringing in an unidentified rodent (given its size, it can stay unidentified thank you very much  :-X) at the Radisson shortly after hatch there!  Twice in one year - that's a record for us, last time we had a rodent confirmed (I believe) was when Smiley was the around - that was 5 ish years ago!

--- End quote ---

It's all by chance!  :)  I could tell he had something different up there, it just looked weird. Not the normal way prey looks! I didn't know it was a gopher until I was home and had a look at the photos.  :o

I couldn't figure out what Ella had either.  Looking at it now I think it may have been a chipmunk.  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alnKRC__v70&feature=youtu.be

Shocka88:
Congrats Wingo & Hurricane! Not sure about the menu though, Wingo.....

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: RCF on June 07, 2020, 07:36 ---Take a look at the prey Wingo brought......it's a gopher!  :o

--- End quote ---

You are getting to be a pro at spotting "mammals on the menu" RCF - you caught one of the Ella bringing in an unidentified rodent (given its size, it can stay unidentified thank you very much  :-X) at the Radisson shortly after hatch there!  Twice in one year - that's a record for us, last time we had a rodent confirmed (I believe) was when Smiley was the around - that was 5 ish years ago!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version