Manitoba Peregrines > Logan Peregrines

Logan - 2017 / Hart & Jolicoeur

(1/31) > >>

ballywing:
Have fallen off the grid this fall and not kept up with the forum. - Also just read the blog about Joli (also Bristol) . - Am shocked and saddened.  :'( Hopefully neither of them suffered.  :-*

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: susha on October 29, 2017, 08:48 ---I've just read the story of Joli on your blog, TPC.  What a wonderful story.  So many adventures in her young life.  I hope her death was quick and painless.

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid I can't be sure how she died but I suspect (and honestly hope) it was in Joli's usual full-frontal assault style of living!

Thank you to everyone for the kind words about Joli, we have enjoyed being able to regale everyone with stories and photos and hopefully we will be able to tell equally colourful stories about her kids in the future!

susha:
I've just read the story of Joli on your blog, TPC.  What a wonderful story.  So many adventures in her young life.  I hope her death was quick and painless.

burdi:
I'm finding it difficult to accept such heartbreaking news regarding our beautiful Joli. She was still quite young and appeared a strong, healthy falcon with many more years ahead of her. TPC, thank you for your very detailed and beautifully written remembrance of Joli's life. My sympathies to you and Dennis.

GCG:
 :'( So difficult to express the emotions I feel over the death of a much loved (by all) falcon. Thanks TPC for your words that paid special tribute to this very special lady. To many (Dennis), she will be irreplaceable, but replaced, she will be.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version