Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2017 / Pip & Princess

<< < (104/107) > >>

ballywing:
Saw a bird sitting on the west nest at 7:10pm last night - and again at 9:40am this morning. - Whoever this is - they seem to have taken a liking to our prime spot!  ;) - Where are you Princess?  8)

birdnut:
I was downtown for the Jets game last night. 
Some very dark birdie was sitting on the nesting box for a good 1/2 hour around 6:00.
Then a little while later he/she was sitting on the southeast corner of the hydro building
overlooking the construction site.
The construction crew at True North were still working - could almost see birdie saying,
"so what are you guys up to now?
Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!

ballywing:
Saw somebirdie sitting on the west nest last night at 7pm, surveying the kingdom.  ;D - Brrrr, it was cold and windy. Hope he/she spent the night inside the box!! :)
Can't wait to find out who's back!!  8)

photosbydennis:
Peregrine Gallery 2017 has been created so bookmark the page...photos will be added as they become available.

http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/peregrines_2017

Cheers !

The Peregrine Chick:
Bird is sitting on the east side Hydro sign in the morning sun.  Too far away to say who it might be.  Know that a bird has been in/out of the box a couple of times this morning and though it is probably Hart but if new birds are starting to arrive, I'm going to hedge my bets when I can't actually read the band and say that it looks very much like Hart  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version