Manitoba Peregrines > Bank of the West, Fargo, North Dakota

Fargo - 2016 / Annie & Miracle

<< < (2/5) > >>

RCF:
I believe the nesting season for these two is over. The last egg was removed this morning by Annie just after 11am. I guess the possibility of a reclutch is there but not going to bank on it.  :(

RCF:
It's working now.
The live camera feed is currently only available on the Livestream Website.

http://www.fargofalcons.com/live-falcon-cam.html

Miracle and Annie only have one egg left. Miracle consumed the contents of the third last egg this afternoon. The other two disappeared when the cam was down. :(

The Peregrine Chick:
Been trying to access the Fargo cam and finally found a note re technical difficulties on the Audubon's Fargo Falcons news blog.  Seems to have gone down just before the weekend, so hopefully they will be back and running soon.  They are on four eggs which should mean they should start hatching the week after next if I have the dates right.  Goes without saying that it would be nice to have the cam up and operating again before then, but bugs-in-the-system aren't always easy to fix.

If/when someone notices the cam is back up and running, please post a note here - thanks!

The Peregrine Chick:
Yup, these two have either been together for longer than reports out of Fargo OR Annie's about to be a step-daddy.
I suspect the former - they are a pretty solid pair and Walsh was a very young bird and not seen much/if at all after the first report apparently.

RCF:
Three eggs!   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version