Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Pembina (hack site) - 2015

(1/2) > >>

bev.:
you are all so welcome. I wanted to share this with as many as possible as there is a misconception of what a well monitored hack site is like.

Kinderchick:
What a great slide show, bev! And the music was beautiful. I love the photos of 6 PF's in a roost tree. I also really enjoyed seeing the photos of the hack site. I had no idea what a hack sight might look like. Thank you for all the effort that went into creating this slideshow, bev!  :-*

GCG:
Bev, I too echo what others have said about this video you shared with us. So tranquil and mesmerizing. I will save it for future viewing, especially during our long cold winter. Thanks so much.

bcbird:
Bev, thank you for the explanation of the hack site.  I had no concept of what it might be like, and was astonished to see the slide show.  What a lot of work must have gone into setting this up while retaining the wildness of the location. The concept of returning the peregrines to cliffs to nest is exciting, even though perhaps we won't have the same cam observation opportunities.

Jazzerkins:
Thank you so much, Bev, for the narrative and beautiful slide show.  What a wonderful place to be, to be able to see so many falcons doing what comes naturally.  Love the addition to the osprey nest at the end!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version