Manitoba Peregrines > City Hall, Regina, Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan / Regina - City Hall - 2015 / ? & Andamooka

<< < (2/3) > >>

GCG:
Is it now possible they will get a cam? You can never have too many cams.

GCG:
That is great news. Thanks for sharing, TPC.

The Peregrine Chick:
Hotter off the Presses!!!

Just heard this evening that the resident female in Regina this year is none other than Andamooka (2013 West Winnipeg) - daughter of Beau and Jules, sister of Annie and Juliet.  She and her still unidentified mate had two chicks this year - a male and a female. 

Back earlier in the Project, I think from 1991 to 2001, there was a female here named Rosy/Stella who was a 1990 hack release from Winnipeg.  As I recall, she went through a couple of mates, one or two of which were also Manitoba birds.  I am trying to get more information on the Saskatchewan birds, but their records are not online so it will take awhile longer.  FYI - I started trying to track down our birds in Sask a few years ago when Donna turned up in Saskatoon in 2008, so "awhile" maybe longer than it sounds  ;)

Allikat finally has falcons again!!  ;D

Kinderchick:
That's wonderful news!  :D

The Peregrine Chick:
HOT OFF THE PRESSES

the were.air of peregrines in Regina this year and they had/have two chicks who were band with FWS (silver) bands only.  Don't know if they were/are on City Hall yet (my contact didn't say in his email) just a pair they haven't ID'd and two chicks.

I'be fired off another email for more details - will post when I hear anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version