Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (6/56) > >>

carly:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 15, 2010, 17:13 ---Is the mom at this site called "Angel"?  :-\

--- End quote ---

Angel is the mom at my Bloor/Islington site, jack's other home.  The territories are adjacent to each other.

So Jack & Angel - Bloor/Islington Etobicoke.

Last year - Milton & TR Mom - Private Residence Etobicoke.  

Milton was injured last year and spent 11 months in rehab and was just released a week ago.  While he was gone, Jack went over and romanced TR Mom and is now the resident male at 2 sites.  Milton and Jack fought a bit last weekend but no serious injury and Jack is still in control of the territory but Milton seems to be meeting TR Mom on the sly :

So now it's Jack & Milton & TR Mom - Private Residence Etobicoke
and still Jack & Angel - Bloor/Islington Etobicoke.

It's like a falcon soap opera I'm afraid and probably won't end well but it's out of our control now.  Just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.  There are eyases at both sites now, 3 at Islington and we dont' know how many at the other site yet but she usually throws 3 as well.  So Jack is potentially father to 6 eyases now!!

Kinderchick:
Sorry, TPC, I was confusing these with Jack & Angel on the Sun Life Building. And I thought there was a Milton over there too.  ::)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 15, 2010, 17:13 ---Is the mom at this site called "Angel"?  :-\

--- End quote ---

Names of the resident pairs are in the subject line Kinderchick ... that is if we know who they are ...

Kinderchick:
Is the mom at this site called "Angel"?  :-\

The Peregrine Chick:
Geez, and folks think we have "swinging peregrines"!!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version