The Project > Donating to the Project

2013 Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project Charitable Donations

(1/2) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on January 01, 2014, 20:05 ---Was just wondering when you might be sending out income tax receipts for donations made to the recovery project in 2013, TPC?

--- End quote ---

Last (and largest) batch of receipts went out on December 31st ...

Kinderchick:
Was just wondering when you might be sending out income tax receipts for donations made to the recovery project in 2013, TPC?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bcbird on September 14, 2013, 22:18 ---I have discovered that the link to the donation page on the forum index page is no longer active.

The website for The Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project is
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/peregrines/ and has a link to the donation page

--- End quote ---

Sorry about that BCBird - and thank you for letting me know, I'll update the link now!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on September 14, 2013, 21:52 ---It sounds as if the Recovery Project has erected a number of new nest boxes this year. When would be the best time to donate to the Project, TPC, either online or via snail mail? :-\ 
--- End quote ---

Folks who want to donate can donate either online or via snail mail whichever is their preference at anytime Kinderchick.  Every year we choose a photo to be included in with the tax receipts so we let early donors (first half of the calendar year) know that we can send them out a tax receipt right away or they can wait until August when we typically choose a photo from this year's nesting season to include with their receipt.

So long as we receive the donation before December 31st, it will receive a tax receipt for 2013.  And yes, this year's donor photo is one of Dennis'.

bcbird:
I have discovered that the link to the donation page on the forum index page is no longer active.

The website for The Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project is
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/peregrines/ and has a link to the donation page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version