Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (62/107) > >>

bcbird:
This is shaping up to be a very exciting week TPC! 

The Peregrine Chick:
These little dipsticks have chosen a location where they are easily spooked - they are both very quiet birds (that may change if they manage to hatch their eggs) and Jules is much more skittish than Ivy.  He's more willing/able to stick it out.  They would have started to incubate with egg number three they just aren't as stick-to-it as Trey and Princess.  Not unusual for young/inexperienced parents and yes, we have plans to perhaps help them out a bit this week.  Not sure that it will work but its at least an idea that might make it easier for them to do get into the groove.  Since Dennis will be there, you can be sure there will be photos  :D

allikat:
Not sure. 
There have nested in a covered spot (I believe that's correct), but I think kinda forgot that they needed to be able to easily incubate their clutch..don't think that happened.  TPC has somethin' up her wing   :P

irenekl:
I'm wondering....did these two crazies get down to incubating today?  Not sure how your observing this. 

The Peregrine Chick:
Someone needs crazy glue them to their eggs  ::)
Just kidding, they could rotate them to incubate them properly if I did that.  Do have the urge to do it, let me tell you!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version