Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (61/107) > >>

Linder:
Don't know where the apartment block is but have they actually laid their eggs on the balcony there?

bev.:
hopefully your plan will help them out here Tracy. I know last year Radisson did not incubate right away.(being her first year) But our experienced male took over and then she came around very nicely. this year a different story. both doing well.

The Peregrine Chick:
I have no idea Ballywing, I think its just to make up for our abbreviated year last year.  Still don't know what the Brandon birds are doing - last week they hadn't shown signs of settling down yet but our man in Brandon will get back to me when he has news.  As for the WW birds, no idea, even they should know that their current location is not ideal.  As for Trey & Princess, I think its because they think I need some excitement in my life - using the penthouse condo would have been way to easy  ::)

photosbydennis:
A few more photos have been added.
http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/west_wpg_peregrines

ballywing:
How come all these little 'Dipsticks' like to choose the tricky, challenging, less than ideal locations for nesting?  ??? - Just to drive us bananas I guess!  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version