Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (6/107) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on September 15, 2009, 09:02 ---0750 hours (local)

Rockstar Junior was parked at the nestsite this morning - his white breast made him very easy to see as he had decided to look "out" (e.g., out from the building) rather than "in" when all one sees is his grey back and frequently that just gets lost against the back ground.  But not today .... pretty bird, good paternal genes ... but I'm not biased ...

--- End quote ---
Biased....No, not at all!  ::)
But I know what you mean TPC, Ivy is just like his Dad.  He can tuck himself in so well, just like Trey can but when they want to be seen, they just know where to perch!  Boys (Falcon).......

bccs:
Oh no, not biased in the least. ::) The ultimate model of objectivity is our TPC :P

The Peregrine Chick:
0750 hours (local)

Rockstar Junior was parked at the nestsite this morning - his white breast made him very easy to see as he had decided to look "out" (e.g., out from the building) rather than "in" when all one sees is his grey back and frequently that just gets lost against the back ground.  But not today .... pretty bird, good paternal genes ... but I'm not biased ...

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Moonstar on September 02, 2009, 10:12 ---Now I have to figure out what "the Look-out" is.  ???   I think I know the others.   :)

--- End quote ---

Good Luck  ;D

Moonstar:
Now I have to figure out what "the Look-out" is.  ???   I think I know the others.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version