The Project > Photo Galleries

Project Video Gallery on YouTube

(1/5) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: dupre501 on May 10, 2013, 12:06 ---There's a new camera going up on the east side of the Radisson?

--- End quote ---

Yup, the only camera we have on the east side is the spy cam and it is 17 storeys above the nest and though the zoom is great, it isn't good enough to be able to watch the birds!

dupre501:
There's a new camera going up on the east side of the Radisson?

The Peregrine Chick:
Just so folks know re videos

McKenzie Seeds - I have to download them at night otherwise it takes 4-5x as long to download.  I also tend to find clips and download in groups so I should have more up this weekend.  When it gets busier (ie there are chicks) if there are interesting clips I will post them more frequently.

Radisson - we won't have video to download until we get the new camera installed on the east side of the building

RaptorGal:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 16, 2012, 20:54 ---Just goes to show how many folks read a short piece on the CBC website!  ;D

--- End quote ---

The peregrine falcon recovery project needs all the exposure it can get!! IMHO  The more who know about it the better it is for these peregrines who are making a come-back in their old territories.  I think it is great. :)

The Peregrine Chick:
Just goes to show how many folks read a short piece on the CBC website!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version