Author Topic: Special Edition Merchandise  (Read 48062 times)

Offline birdcamfan

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: 2013 Special Edition Shirts / Totes / Stamps
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2013, 18:31 »
I would love a tee shirt or two but long sleeve if available.

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2013, 17:23 »
I probably have as many tote bags as t-shirts, but am always happy to get another (of each).

Offline Jazzerkins

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2013, 17:09 »
Tote bags - what a good idea!  :) Being made of cotton and great for the environment.  :-* If not too pricey, I would definitely order.

Offline susha

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2013, 15:34 »
I would definitely be interested in a t-shirt or two!  Also a tote if available ;D

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2013, 12:13 »
If your second idea is tote bags, I would be very interested in buying a couple.  :)  

It wasn't but not a bad idea for a third option ... had them for a few years many years ago, but they were much more expensive than they are now, reuseable bags were not "the thing" way back when and its possible that they could be included in a teeshirt printing, so perhaps even more reasonably priced, so definitely worth another look.  Good suggestion RCF.

If folks are interested in totebags, what size or use would folks be interested in?  I'm trying to stick cotton stuff for a variety of reasons and they come in a variety of sizes, heaviness of cotton, types/lengths of handles ....

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2013, 11:58 »
I feel that I personally have enough peregrine t-shirts in my closet for now. But I always send one of Dennis's peregrine calendars to our friends "down under" in Orange, NSW so I may order 2 t-shirts to send to them this year, as well as one of Dennis's calendars. :)

Offline Dagny

• Falcon Fan
  • Hatchling
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2013, 09:25 »
I am interested in having a t-shirt.   8)

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2013, 08:22 »

I know I haven't given you any details on this second idea, that's because I'm really just wanting to gauge the desire for the shirts first - they take more time to coordinate and if we are going ahead on them, I need to get the order information prepped and onto the website.  The plan is (at the moment) to have them in the mail, early in December if we can arrange it - I'll post the proposed shirt design here shortly.  And, I'm just now working on the costs for the second idea and I will post it in the next few days.

So let me know what you think in the theoretical, and then when I have posted design et al, folks who are interested can make their decision.

If your second idea is tote bags, I would be very interested in buying a couple.  :)

Offline Jazzerkins

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2013, 08:16 »
I still have room in my closet for another T-shirt or two.  I await, with anticipation, your other idea as well.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
2013 Special Edition Shirts / Totes / Stamps
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2013, 23:37 »
Question for everyone ... have a design for this year, but would like to know if folks have enough teeshirts in their drawers and would like to have another option available. 

I'm happy to get the shirts made if folks are interested so long as we have a minimum number of orders so that the costs of the shirts and shipping are covered BUT if folks would like to take a break, I have another idea that would make use of the same design with perhaps a little modification simply because it's smaller (and not clothing).  If we have enough folks or rather enough teeshirts for an order, I'm happy to make both available, the second option I don't need to have a minimum order for which makes it easier. 

I know I haven't given you any details on this second idea, that's because I'm really just wanting to gauge the desire for the shirts first - they take more time to coordinate and if we are going ahead on them, I need to get the order information prepped and onto the website.  The plan is (at the moment) to have them in the mail, early in December if we can arrange it - I'll post the proposed shirt design here shortly.  And, I'm just now working on the costs for the second idea and I will post it in the next few days.

So let me know what you think in the theoretical, and then when I have posted design et al, folks who are interested can make their decision.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
Re: 2012 Special Edition T-Shirts
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2013, 17:36 »
Yay!  My T-shirt arrived too!
Gorgeous juvie, indeed. 
Please remind me, Dennis.  Who is this attractive little one? 

It's one of the West Winnipeg Kids on the shirts...just not sure which one  ???

I think it is Juliet but I can go back and check the markings ... the photo was taken before they got their bands ...

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2013, 17:23 »
It's one of the West Winnipeg Kids on the shirts...just not sure which one  ???

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2013, 16:03 »
Yay!  My T-shirt arrived too!
Gorgeous juvie, indeed. 
Please remind me, Dennis.  Who is this attractive little one?

Offline Moonstar

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2013, 10:06 »
Where did you ever find the picture of that gorgeous bird...just wondering  :P

come on people there would be no shirt with nice photos if it was not for our wonderful photographer.  :)

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2013, 07:13 »
Where did you ever find the picture of that gorgeous bird...just wondering  :P