Author Topic: Special Edition Merchandise  (Read 47702 times)

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: 2011 Special Edition T-Shirts
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 13:32 »
Just picked up my T-Shirt - and Peregrine Pin - and Calendar - and Window Silhouettes - LOVE THEM ALL!!!  - Thanks for all your great work this year TPC & Dennis & Eye Spy & everyone!!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2011, 13:14 »
Picked up my tshirts on Saturday and of course curiousity got me and I had to open as soon as possible. I really like the picture pick for this year and the tshirts look really good. Great job, thank you very much.

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 17:04 »
That's great Tracy, because my washing machine broke down and I need a clean shirt for Christmas... :-\

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2011, 11:27 »
Okay, update is that I am picking up shirts this evening - I'll post something after I have them with an estimate on what is going to be where when ... I'll also be emailing everyone with the same details so you will get the information one way or the other (or both).

Just wanted to give folks a heads up ...

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 18:20 »
I can't meet with the printers until Tuesday at the earliest because of work commitments, so I have extended the deadline date for anyone who is still thinking about ordering.  New deadline is Tuesday, December 6th at midnight.  Don't want to go beyond that as we get awfully close to Christmas.

We had a test print of the design and its a bit lighter than we would like, so I'm meeting with the printer to see if we can't darken the image somewhat.  Just so you know what we are up to :)

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2011, 00:37 »
I will fearlessly place my order.  Thanks for the additional info, TPC

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2011, 00:35 »
We are using the same company and the same line of shirts (Gildan).

Short-sleeve tshirts:
   The Unisex shirt style is the same as all our previous years' shirts.  The Ladies shirt style is new.
Long-sleeve tshirts:
   Same line of shirts as the short-sleeved shirts and the body measurements are the same.

All the shirts are pre-shrunk prior to printing but that doesn't mean that they can't shrink a bit more if they are washed in hot water or if they spend a bit too much time in the dryer.

SO, chest size will be the same as any of the shirts you ordered in the past in either style; Ladies style shirts are shorter in length than the Unisex; sleeves are shorter in the Ladies shirts (both long-sleeve and short-sleeve) than Unisex.

Hope this helps ...

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 20:40 »
TPC, can you tell me if the T-shirts are pre-shrunk or can we expect them to shrink a bit in the washer/dryer? Also, are you ordering the T's from the same company as last year? Is it the same label? As bcbird has said, the measurements are somewhat different from the T-shirt I ordered last year, so I'm trying to do a comparison to determine the size I need to order this year. Hopefully, I have submitted an order for the correct size but I'm not absolutely certain. :-\

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 20:33 »
Now that I've got to the order page and read the measuring instructions, I find that all the shirts I've ordered in the past have M on the tag, yet differ in chest measurement.  The black "waddlestompfaceplant" is 20" and the other light coloured ones are 21".   
I'm not sure if the black has shrunk or the others have stretched!?   

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2011, 20:38 »
Princess may be a bit of a cranky princess at times, but I am very glad to see her as the bird of the year on the Tshirts.
Princess, you are a great Mom, and make a great Mombrella!

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2011, 23:59 »
Great design! ; 'Mumbrella' - love it  ;D - (hopefully next season the mumbrella won't be needed quite so much!) Great close-up of Princess too! ...Looking forward to getting my new Black T-Shirt!  8)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2011, 18:47 »
Ah, thanks, TPC. :-* I couldn't get it to work either the other day. Very nice design.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 21:28 »
Sorry, mea culpa, coding mistake ... the link under the photos works now !!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 21:33 by The Peregrine Chick »

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 20:37 »
Same thing for me...did get in after about 5 tries  ???

Offline Jazzerkins

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 20:28 »
Tracy, I tried the link about the T-shirt and got the following message.  I tried it 3 times to make sure I was not doing anything wrong.  Any ideas what the problem is?  ???

Not Found

The requested URL /estore/images/setees/x-2011setshirt.pdf was not found on this server.