The Project > Online Store

Special Edition Merchandise

(1/52) > >>

sami:
I'm okay with a price increase, but either way is fine.

Sami

carly:
The quality of the shirts is excellent so I wouldn't object to paying more to get one TPC.  I'm good either way. 

The Peregrine Chick:
Okay, question to everyone

The prices of shirts have made a huge jump this year.  By that I don't mean the printing, that has stayed the same, but the actual cost of each individual teeshirt.  I can continue to offer our special edition teeshirts at the same prices if we go with single colour (i.e., a black and white image) on the shirts.  If we went with full colour as we have done for the last few years, the minimum price increase would be $5 per shirt.  EITHER WAY we'd still need to meet a minimum number of shirt pre-orders in order to break-even.

For those who weren't around back in 2008 when we began, we order only a small number each year (from a shirt printing perspective) and we don't use it as a fundraiser, we basically cover the costs of printing and packaging and the Project makes a dollar or two per shirt depending on the size and style.

So, do we want to go with a special edition teeshirt this year?  Single Colour (price stays the same) or Full Colour (price increase)?
I have been working on a design so if folks would like to see before deciding, please do mention that in your reply.

If folks have other ideas, please feel free to post them here as well.

Thanks!
TPC

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: carly on January 23, 2018, 16:27 ---hi TPC...Just wanted to let you know I received my shirt today - I love it!  Thank you very much!

--- End quote ---

So glad you like it - wear it good health!!   ;D

carly:
hi TPC...Just wanted to let you know I received my shirt today - I love it!  Thank you very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version