Capture a screenshot?

<< < (3/3)

Jo:
Those were wonderful instructions!

Thank you!

RCF:
You are welcome.  ;)

Leana:
Thank you so much!  I just tried your instructions and they work like a charm.  ;D  Now to see if I can master photo uploading... (which I can't try until I get home).  I can't believe you go through this (tedious) process to upload so many amazing photos!  Your effort is definitely appreciated.  :)

RCF:
Paint (already on your PC): Editing Tool

1. While viewing refresh cams or streaming video, press the Print Screen key on the top row of your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn] or [Prnt Scrn]
      2. Open Paint by clicking Start – All Programs – Accessories – Paint
      3. Click the Edit menu and choose Paste (or CTRL+V)
      4. Click the “Select” icon (the rectangle with dotted line border)
      5. Place cursor in top corner of the area to be cropped, then click and drag diagonally to the opposite bottom corner (this will create a dotted lined box around the area you will post as your photo)
      6. Press the ESC key if you need to do #5 over
      7. Click the Edit menu and choose Copy (or CTRL+C)
      8. Click the File menu and choose New (click “no” when asked to save changes)
      9. Click the Edit menu and choose Paste (or CTRL+V)
      10. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
      11. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
      12. Type a file name for the image.
      13. Under “Save as type” select “JPEG”
      14. Click the Save button
      15. Upload photo to an image hosting service, such as PhotoBucket

Leana:
I've read up on how to upload photos, but I can't find anything anywhere that tells me how to convert what I see on the webcam to a photo that I can upload.  They only way I know is to use the "print screen" key and paste into Paint etc... but that then requires editing and so forth.  Is there an easier way?  I have the cutest screenshot of chick1 using chick2's butt as a pillow...

Can someone help me please?!!!

Thanks.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version