The Forum > The Forum

Post Counts

<< < (2/2)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: LinderLou on May 20, 2011, 22:58 ---What is the importance of post counts? I post on info I have on a site or a sincere response to another post other than just a smiley or whatever.

--- End quote ---

The post counts move folks from egg to chick to fledgling etc.  Its very common on Forums to track posts, lots of folks (particularly ones that are around for a long time) like to know how many times they have posted.  I know that when I first started visiting forums and didn't know what I was doing, I would ask folks who had posted alot figuring they would know what was going on :)

Linder:
What is the importance of post counts? I post on info I have on a site or a sincere response to another post other than just a smiley or whatever.

moka:
I appreciate it, although, heaven knows you have your hands full at this time. This isn't a rush. thanks

The Peregrine Chick:
The only posts that don't count toward a person's total post count are those in Daily Chatter and you aren't a member there so unless the post was removed, all posts should count.  When I get a chance I'll check to make sure our post count settings haven't been changed by recent updates - don't think so but I'll check.  If it has, I'll update the settings and get the system to "recount" everyone's posts.

Thanks for asking about this Moka ...

moka:
Tracy, my number of posts always reads 239, is this normal? I just checked and had two posts that read 240 in early May.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version