The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 3 - Photobucket

<< < (10/23) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 14, 2011, 21:12 ---I resize my photos (because they are 1 or 2 mb in size before I retouch em) and put my name on them as a watermark.  Makes it discouraging for people to claim my work and theirs. Resizing them to about 100 kb in size is perfect.  Most photo places or programs have a resizing feature.

--- End quote ---

You can also minimize in size using Paint, which is included on almost every microsoft computer ... to to your "start" button, then "programs", then "accessories".  All you need to do is open your photo like any other file.  Click on "image", then "stretch/skew" and decide how much smaller you want your photo - 25% or 50% or whatever you like.  A watermark requires a more powerful photo editing software (one that creates layers) so as not to distort the original image.

Kinderchick:

My dog Lulu again!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on April 14, 2011, 21:11 ---OMG! It worked! :o ;D But how to I post it as a thumbnail that would allow people to go to my gallery, so as not to take up so much space on the Forum? I mean, the way eagle posted her photo of her cat the other evening and the way bev posts her photos. :-\

--- End quote ---

Read reply #57 below Kinderchick  ;) ;D

eagle63_1999:
I resize my photos (because they are 1 or 2 mb in size before I retouch em) and put my name on them as a watermark.  Makes it discouraging for people to claim my work and theirs. Resizing them to about 100 kb in size is perfect.  Most photo places or programs have a resizing feature.

Kinderchick:
OMG! It worked! :o ;D But how to I post it as a thumbnail that would allow people to go to my gallery, so as not to take up so much space on the Forum? I mean, the way eagle posted her photo of her cat the other evening and the way bev posts her photos. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version