The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 3 - Photobucket

<< < (6/23) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Hey LinderLou ... have your got your bear?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on April 14, 2011, 21:45 ---Okay now, what just happened to your post about the owner of the bear setting his something-or-other so it couldn't be linked back to his album, TPC? ??? I wanted to ask you what you meant by that.

--- End quote ---

I figure out another way to answer the question that was simpler so I deleted it before I confused folks Kinderchick

RCF:
Never mind, I found it.   ::) ::)

Kinderchick:
Okay now, what just happened to your post about the owner of the bear setting his something-or-other so it couldn't be linked back to his album, TPC? ??? I wanted to ask you what you meant by that.

RCF:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 14, 2011, 21:05 ---2.  Preferred process ...

a.  Under "share this photo" click on the link that says "see more" and up will pop a new window ...
b.  Click on "get link code
c.  Find "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" then copy the code to the left of "clickable thumbnail"
d.  Paste code into reply box on the Forum ...

Why is this preferred, because you can post one or a couple of photos and if folks want to see more (and they will), all they need to do is click on the photo and it will take them directly to your photo album.

--- End quote ---

I cannot find "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" then copy the code to the left of "clickable thumbnail" . I am trying to share an album.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version