The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 3 - Photobucket

<< < (4/23) > >>

Linder:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 14, 2011, 21:53 ---the "i" shouldn't be there but the rest works.  This is the first way to do it, now try the second way ...

1.  double click on your bear so it becomes big
2.  Go to the right where it says "share your photo" and click on "see more"
3.  Go down the list that pops up and find "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" then copy the code to the left of "clickable thumbnail"
4.  Paste it here

--- End quote ---
To the left of clickable thumbnail is confusing me. Have gone to the list that pops up and found IMG for bulletin board & forums. Clickable thumbnail I don't see. Do you have a screen shot. Apologize for taking up your time as this was only supposed to be an hour. So close now appreciate your help.

Kinderchick:
Well, I think I'm going to call it a night. While I was posting photos of my Lulu, she was attempting to sneak off to my cat's litter box, as she has been known to do before. ::) :P Thank you very much, TPC and everyone for your patience with me, while I stumbled through the process. :-*

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on April 14, 2011, 21:54 ---

--- End quote ---

That's it RCF!

RCF:

The Peregrine Chick:
the "i" shouldn't be there but the rest works.  This is the first way to do it, now try the second way ...

1.  double click on your bear so it becomes big
2.  Go to the right where it says "share your photo" and click on "see more"
3.  Go down the list that pops up and find "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" then copy the code to the left of "clickable thumbnail"
4.  Paste it here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version