Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
susha:
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! It feels like somebirdie is going to fly away!! With the wind and the daredevil stunts these little guys are pulling, it feels like it could happen intentionally or other wise, any minute! :o
moka:
Er, the camera changed angles and it looked like a chick was out of the box on the ledge? Am I dreaming, very scary :o
moka:
Know how you feel Kinderchick, as the cam went live, one birdie was on the ledge, wings out and the wind picked him up, he flapped madly and hopped back into the nest! ouf :P
What shape am I going to be in when they actually fledge ???
Kinderchick:
This morning we had a little excitement at school. The Kinderchicklets were watching one or two of the Radisson birds climb up on the edge of the nestbox ledge and wingersize a whole lot. I turned my gaze away from the webcam for about a minute when a few of the 'chicklets began to scream "He flew away! He flew away!" :o I was thinking that perhaps he had only disappeared back into the nestbox, which turned out to be what had happened, but I had to check the Forum just to be sure! :P
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 29, 2011, 12:40 ---Well, she is our Princess of the Radisson!
--- End quote ---
Dictator of the Radisson ... ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version