Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (471/866) > >>

susha:
You're sounding pretty sure of yourself, Mr. Amazing-Picture-Taker :-\  Have you been having some private conversations with our princes of the Radisson?  Do you also predict who will be taking that first flight? ???

photosbydennis:
First chick will fledge July 5th...early A.M.   ::)

Doreen:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 29, 2011, 18:32 ---On what date did Loki fledge last year?

--- End quote ---

Loki on Jul 04th
Thor on Jul 05th
Isis on Jul 06th
Aura on Jul 07th

GCG:
 :) I hope dinner is delivered soon, and I am hoping for a "Double Down". These chicks need to settle down after a big meal for the night. Too much stress.  ::)

On what date did Loki fledge last year?

dupre501:

--- Quote ---Radisson dropped in and picked at the carcass, finding bits to feed the noisy bunch. 
She perched on the edge as she doled out the morsals.
She left with the carcass.

--- End quote ---


Yeah, I saw this. I also saw the part where she FELL OFF the edge  :o and the carcass was left hanging off the side. Was so relieved when a few moments later she flew in, grabbed the carcass, and left with it.

Near gave me a heart-attack, it really didn't help that I had a co-worker watching with me and she let out a yelp when it happened! Now I understand TPC's comment about Trey just dropping the prey and leaving!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version