Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (469/866) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Doreen on June 30, 2011, 09:46 ---
--- Quote from: sami on June 30, 2011, 09:30 ---Did I just see what I thought I saw? Somebirdy on the ledge suddenly disappeared - sis standing looking down the ledge along the building. And he's back - for a moment - that time did see him jump down to the outside ledge. This seems to be the morning for escapees.

--- End quote ---

But the Brandon chick is way too young to escape.  :(

--- End quote ---

2009 Radisson chicks escaped the tuppernest at 13 days ... Brandon chicks are twice that age and Carson et al are almost 40 days old ...

Doreen:

--- Quote from: sami on June 30, 2011, 09:30 ---Did I just see what I thought I saw? Somebirdy on the ledge suddenly disappeared - sis standing looking down the ledge along the building. And he's back - for a moment - that time did see him jump down to the outside ledge. This seems to be the morning for escapees.

--- End quote ---

But the Brandon chick is way too young to escape.  :(

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: sami on June 30, 2011, 09:30 ---Did I just see what I thought I saw? Somebirdy on the ledge suddenly disappeared - sis standing looking down the ledge along the building. And he's back - for a moment - that time did see him jump down to the outside ledge. This seems to be the morning for escapees.

--- End quote ---


At 0932h
Three chicks in the box (one lying down, two sitting up) and I believe its Carson who has headed down to his favourite corner by the ledge-cam ... so all four are accounted for and still up at the nestsite.

sami:
Did I just see what I thought I saw? Somebirdy on the ledge suddenly disappeared - sis standing looking down the ledge along the building. And he's back - for a moment - that time did see him jump down to the outside ledge. This seems to be the morning for escapees.

Pam:
Saw one having a lovely time at the far end of the ledge as I walked in to work this morning.  Both Mom & Dad are currently on the tower above the Radisson.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version