Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (468/866) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
1120h
Another little trouble maker is sitting on the box edge ... Carson is still at the far end of the ledge, he's tucked up asleep on his belly at the moment ...

bcbird:

--- Quote from: Doreen on June 30, 2011, 10:20 ---Are you looking for me!  ;D



--- End quote ---

Perfect, Doreen!  Great shot.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Doreen on June 30, 2011, 10:14 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 30, 2011, 10:07 ---
2009 Radisson chicks escaped the tuppernest at 13 days ... Brandon chicks are twice that age and Carson et al are almost 40 days old ...

--- End quote ---

I know they did, but I guess I wasn't expecting the Brandon chick to come out so soon.
The front looks pretty high and I figured they would be contained awhile longer.  :(

--- End quote ---

I hoped they would hang out inside longer too, but there really is little risk of them running into trouble on the roof - its a big roof with high retaining walls.  No way the chicks will get up on the edges until they actually can fly short distances.  And the escapee won't go far, not that brave and he won't want to be far from his brother.  Hence the napping at the back of the box, he has a corner to tuck into and he knows where his brother is.

Doreen:
Are you looking for me!  ;D




Doreen:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 30, 2011, 10:07 ---
2009 Radisson chicks escaped the tuppernest at 13 days ... Brandon chicks are twice that age and Carson et al are almost 40 days old ...

--- End quote ---

I know they did, but I guess I wasn't expecting the Brandon chick to come out so soon.
The front looks pretty high and I figured they would be contained awhile longer.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version