Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (464/866) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Leana on June 30, 2011, 21:01 ---Tracy, do you know what happened to Trey?  Or is he just MIA?

--- End quote ---

He's just MIA as far as I have heard.  I like the thought that he might be out there so the longer I don't hear anything, the happier I am ...  :)

Leana:
Tracy, do you know what happened to Trey?  Or is he just MIA?

The Peregrine Chick:
Carson is starting to look like his grandfather Trey .. he just gave me (via the cam) a classic Trey and-who-are-you stare.  And he's showing off - he's been preening with one leg up as he's perched on the front corner of the nest box - right above the outside-box-cam.  One strong puff of wind and ....  :o

Leana:

--- Quote from: 2kawaii on June 01, 2011, 20:09 ---



--- End quote ---

Remember this, just 30 short days ago?  How fast they grow! :o

Leana:
3 boys on the edge.  Big Sis surveying the city.  What a beautiful family!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version