Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (460/866) > >>

GCG:
Things appear peaceful for now. Too much stress. When they wingercize, I get phanatic. Love our Radisson Royals. Will miss the day to day views of them when they fledge.  :'(

GCG:
A lot of wingercizing going on. One chick almost lost his balance and not in the direction of the box.  :o

GCG:
Happy Canada Day ! :-* Thankfully, today is shaping up to be cooler and much less humid. Much better for today's activities and for our falcons. I wonder if they will be having a "picnic". Two boys on the ledge, Beatrix in the box and I am sure Carson is wandering about on the ledge.

Leana:

--- Quote from: Ellie on June 30, 2011, 22:37 ---Contrats Leana............feels good to get out of the egg.  LOL

--- End quote ---

LOL!  I know, it was getting terribly cramped in there!  ;)


--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 30, 2011, 22:42 ---Wow!  :o It's great being a "chick", Leana, it's got a nice ring to it. But just wait till you're an "old bird". ::) Not quite the same ring. ;)

--- End quote ---

Sadly, "Old Bird" is a much more accurate title than "Chick".  But I'll enjoy being a chick while I can!  ;D ;D

Just checked the Forum FAQ's and it looks like I'll be a chick until I reach 500 posts.  Guess I won't be fledging this year... :'(  (LOL)

RCF:

--- Quote from: Jo on July 01, 2011, 06:54 ---Beatrix has lost so much fluff in the last 12 hours.

Happy Canada Day!

--- End quote ---

I noticed that this morning too!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version